Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Back again

Back again blogging.

I don't know where to start.

I don't know what to say.

So maybe if I start rambling I will find what I want to blog about.

It is my fault that I gained the weight and I cannot blame anyone but myself. 

I can't work out what I did to lose the weight when I started at 160 kgs.... For the life of me I cannot work out how I did it.  Tracking I suppose?  But I am not really doing anything food wise that bad that is keeping me at this weight.

Sick of salads!!! So sick of salads

The past weekend we went on a walk each day and Saturday I painted the front and back fence and our land is 726 square metres with 3 sides of it with fence (so that is a big fence).  I was exhausted by the end of the weekend and felt really good and then I gained!!! OMG I gained 1.4 kgs... who gains weight when they worked hard and drank a lot of water and OMG nooooooo not retaining or having my monthly

The boys were really helpful and the youngest helped me out with no complaining.  12 years old and he was soooo great.

The 14 year old helped his Dad do the vege garden in the back yard but those 2 are so slow at anything that it will take a while before that is finished lol.

When hubby and I went for a walk on Sunday morning we made a deal that apart from Monday night when we are at Ceroc dancing that we will go for a walk. 

We didn't go to Ceroc tonight as Hubby back was really sore after lifting the wood etc all weekend.  That is ok as Monday is a free day so tomorrow night we will be going for our walk with Charlie (he is a cavoodle dog).  I found that when we got Charlie we went for walks a lot less I mean go figure how do you go for less walks when you get a dog.

I think in my head I was going for a walk for him and I didn't want to go anymore.  He tugs on the leash and stops all the time that I cannot get a rhythm going.  So on our walk we decided that one day a week straight after work we would go for a walk around the lake (4 km) so that we can have a walk that isn't stop start stop start the whole time.

Food... food is my problem.  Maybe I am not eating enough or the right foods.

Today was not as wonderful as it should have been with food.  The first thing was having just a pork sandwich (not a big one as hubby made it for me).  I should have had muesli and yoghurt..... Roll on shopping day.

Breakfast
  • 2 wholemeal bread
  • Pork (left over dinner)
Lunch
  • Lettuce
  • Pork
  • Tomato
  • Pumpkin seeds
  • Pickled onions
  • Carrot
  • Asparagus
  • Beetroot
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Slivered Almonds
  • Caramelised Onion dressing (capful)
Dinner
  • Seashell pasta
  • Mince
  • Tomato Based sauce
  • Broccoli
  • Peas

Snack
  • 3 Prunes
  • Water
  • 1 Coffee

Feels great to be blogging again.

I am going to lose this weight

Now I need to think of goals in my next post.  Goals!!!  Without goals I cannot do this.  I just have to work out what those goals are.





No comments:

Post a Comment